- Tencelite 19 fabric 74% polyester / 19% tencel / 7% Spandex single jersey.
- Extremely breathable, lightweight, anti-odor, moisture wicking, quick dry, spf +50, soft comfort, 4 way stretch, easy care
- Casual comfortable short sleeve modern fit with a slightly longer cut
- ½” self fabric crew neck and neck taping provides great comfort
- Soft touch stitching for chafe free wear
- Small reflective logo at lower left side
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 4.8 oz / 136 g (size M)
This fabric mix scores high on breathability and lightweight design. The TENCEL blend amplifies the moisture wicking skills and odor resistance. TENCEL is a traceable and sustainable fabric made from eucalyptus wood pulp. That gives you a softer feel against the skin and a gentler effect on the planet. Non-toxic chemicals and solvents are used when creating the fabric. Think premium pima cotton alloyed with a high-performance synthetic.
What They're Saying
Sample Text Goes Here