- Climate = cool to moderate / Compression = medium
- PATHEX fabric 87% polyester / 13% Spandex honey comb jacquard knit performance hex. Mid level compression, breathable, anti-odor, moisture wicking, quick dry, 4 way stretch, easy care
- Tripure elastic waistband. Anti-microbial, durable, quick dry, temperature regulating
- 8” inseam for just above the knee coverage
- Engineered panels with less seams and a better fit
- Non functional fly means lees fabric bulk up front
- Comfort front pouch to keep things in place
- Soft touch stitching for chafe free wear
- Small reflective logo at lower left side
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Weight: 4 oz / 113 g
Honeycomb structures show up in designs for rockets, audio speakers and telescope mirrors. We developed this honeycomb fabric for its mix of breathability and excellent mid-level compression. When you stretch this spandex and polyester hex fabric, it actually opens up the airflow around the edges of each honeycomb. Shasta gives you four way stretch, moisture wicking and an anti-odor treatment. This is our most versatile baseliner fabric – a jack of all trails and roads.
Tripure is a high tech nano fiber that delivers incredible comfort and performance. The Benchmarks are superior stretch and recovery and fined-tuned temperature regulation. Dries quickly, anti-microbial, static free and durable beyond all normal expectations. The humble waistband gets its 15 minutes of athletic fame.
What They're Saying
Sample Text Goes Here